We proudly carry the following spinning, weaving, felting, dyeing, and hooking products:
- a wide assortment of spinning roving produced by family farms (like ours), and processed in the U.S.A.
- Arizona-raised cotton spinning roving in natural green, brown, and two grades of white.
- Felting wool, dyed and undyed, in batts and roving, from our farm.
- Schacht spinning wheels, looms, and tools, made in Boulder, Colorado.
- Louet spinning wheels, carding equipment, and fibers.
- Ashford spinning wheels and table looms made in New Zealand.
- Kromski spinning wheels and the beautiful Harp rigid heddle loom, all made in Poland.
- Glimakra looms and tools, all of which represent the long and rich history of Swedish weaving.
- Leclerc weaving tools from Canada.
- Hand crafted tools and tri-looms by Barney Terrell in Golden, Texas.
- Jagger Spun wool and wool blend yarns spun at the Jagger Brothers Mill in Springvale, Maine.
- Maurice Brassard 8/2 unmercerized cotton, 8/2 mercerized cotton, 8/2 tencel, and 8/2 cottolin from Canada.
- Borgs brand Swedish yarn for rugs, blankets, and tapestries.
- Large felted wool batts made from local fiber.
- ArtFelt paper and other felting supplies.
- Rug Hooking frames and stands by K’s Creations in Austin, Texas
- 5/2 mercerized cotton from UKI.
- Jacquard brand dyes and dyeing accessories from Healdsburg, California.
- and more!
Our goal is to be your full-service spinning, weaving, dyeing, and felting store and school. Look at our Calendar to see our upcoming classes. If there are particular classes that you are interested in but which are not listed on the calendar, please let us know and we will work on scheduling them for you!
We look forward to serving you!
Ken & Mary Berry